29-31 Maret 2011; 08.00-16.00 WIB
Hotel Puri Artha, Yogyakarta
Rp. 4.000.000,- /orang (Non-Residential)
Rp. 5.500.000,-/orang (Residential)
Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Machinery Failure Analysis and Root Cause Failure Analysis and the crucial role they are now playing in maximizing the reliability and the effectiveness of machinery for companies to remain competitive in a global place. The purpose of Root Cause Analysis is to resolve problems that effect plant performance.
This course allows you to identify the cause of a problem, solve it, and prevent it from occurring again. This saves your organization time, money, and resources.
This course will enable participants to understand root cause analysis as a procedure for ascertaining and analyzing the causes of problems in an effort to determine what can be done to solve or prevent them.
Root Cause Failure Analysis
– The nature of failure
– Purpose of the analysis
– Effective use of the analysis
– Failure modes and effects analysis
– Fault – Tree Analysis
– Cause and Effect Analysis
– Sequence of Effect Analysis
– Risk assessment and management
– Dependability and life cycle management
– Reliability and maintainability
– Reliability techniques
Additional Issues Related to Failure Analysis
– Distinction between problems and opportunities
– Ongoing aspects of failure analysis
– Introduction to Condition Monitoring
– Silahkan isi form dibawah ini jika anda ingin mendaftar :
atau ketik SMS dengan format :
kirim ke 083872671518
DAFTAR COALMINING 27April2011 ARIEF IS21 3 email@example.com