05-06 Maret 2013
04-05 April 2013
02-03 Mei 2013
27-28 Juni 2013
01-02 Juli 2013
02-03 September 2013
30-31 Oktober 2013
01-02 Nopember 2013
26-27 Desember 2013
Rp. 2.950.000,-/ peserta
(sudah termasuk Coffee Break + Lunch, modul dan sertifikat)
Early Bird 15 hari sebelum Pelaksanaan hanya Bayar Rp. 2.500.000,-
Untuk 5 Peserta dari perusahaan yang sama diskon 15% untuk semua peserta,
Putera Lengkong, S.T., M.B.A., CH, CHt, CI
Licensed Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic ProgrammingTM
Certified Practitioner of Communication Skills
Certified Hypnotherapist and Hypnotherapy Instructor
Putera is recognised among his trainees for his excellent combination of applicable and theoretical training materials. His experience, in managing and directing the company, delivers him successfully to inspire and motivate others. His knowledge in automotive, finance, and retail industry supports him to confidently share his expertise to others. His area of expertise are: Leadership and supervising; Team Building and Creativity; Salesmanship; Service Excellence; Motivational and Change!; Communication, Risk Management (banking and multi finance), Negotiation, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
He received his degree in industrial engineering from University of Atma Jaya, Yogyakarta in 2000. He received a scholarship to study his MBA at the Wolverhampton Business School, University of Wolverhampton, in the UK and completed his MBA in 2003.
His managerial experience in retail, education, automotive, and finance industry are a strong plus point for him to deliver this collection module.
His partnership and experience as a trainer in Pakis Foundation, Choice Management Consultants, and PT Inti Sumber Daya Manusia supports him to powerfully deliver the contents to his participants and to assist the learning process of his participants. His clients come from various backgrounds: multilevel marketing, education, bank, automotive, telecommunication, retail, NGO, media, and so on.
In conjunction with Bintang Dwi Nugroho Respati, Putera writes the Best Selling Book “Koleksi Games Seru: untuk Ice Breaker, Team Work, Leadership, Creativity, & High Ropes” (first in Indonesia complimented with VCD).
Collecting payment from debitur sometimes can be complicated. It is not only the matter of limited cash available but also the matter of inadequate skills of the debt collector. S/he usually does not examine the field, situation, and condition or even does not have strategic tactic to deal with his/her debitur.
Inappropriate risk management strategy may allow loss in the company as non performing loan or bad debt. Improvement in collection strategy and skills will perform increasing in company revenue.
This comprehensive and practical course provides the key skills needed.
+- Various skills such as preparation, classification, building rapport, negotiation or dealing with difficult debitur, visiting or telephone calling, post collection activities will be intensively discussed in this program with the aim of developing you as a successful debt-collector and improving your existing skills.
Tujuan dan Manfaat Pelatihan :
1. Understand their responsibilities, roles, and attitude as a debt-collector
2. Understand collection system, strategy, and policy
3. Learn what and how to prepare for a collection process
4. Learn how to classify type of debitur and prepare strategy to deal with each type of debitur
5. Learn how to build rapport
6. Learn how to negotiate or deal with difficult debitur
7. Learn how to visit or call effectively
8. Learn how to handle objections or inquiries
9. Understand the post collection activities
10. Achieve desired outcomes for the organisation and themselves
11. Develop necessary skills to become a successful debt-collector
Materi / Pokok Bahasan :
1. Principal of Collection Management
2. Roles, responsibilities, and attitude of a STAR debt-collector
3. Collection system, strategy, and policy
4. Preparation – objectives and materials
5. Classification of debitur and strategy for each type of debitur
6. Building rapport
b. Setting the scenario
c. Questions using V-A-K-O-G model
7. Matching needs and presenting solutions
a. Identifying pleasure or pain type of people
b. Negotiation skills in collection
8. Getting agreement – handling objections or inquiries
a. Using boomerang method, conditional method, metaphor, and so on
9. Handling Past Due
10. Post collection activities
c. Follow up
d. Visiting and calling effectively
e. Building Confidence
11. Lots of tips and videos for successful debt-collector
Metode Pelatihan :
1. Pemaparan materi menggunakan modul yang disesuaikan dengan output/ tujuan pelatihan ini.
2. Penyampaian materi diberikan dengan metode pengalaman, sehingga dapat sesuai dengan kondisi lingkungan kerja di perusahaan Anda.
3. Pemaparan materi menggunakan media Visual, Auditory, dan Kinestethic peserta.
4. Penyampaian materi selalu dibawakan dengan pendekatan Spiritual dan Emotional.
5. Penyampaian materi untuk menciptakan persepsi baru yang dapat merubah mindset dan pemahaman peserta pelatihan.
Ketik SMS dengan format :
-kirim ke 085286451074
DAFTAR TRAINING ISO#2Mei2011#ARIEF#Companyemail@example.com
atau ISIKAN FORM BERIKUT :